How Do We Collect Your Data?
- At DGTERA, most of the information we collect directly from you when you access our website and/or use DGTERA cloud-based point-of-sale (POS)/ HR Management/ Accounting Restaurant management software solutions.
- We also acquire information from the devices you utilize when you interact with our software as your location or information about the device you’re using.
- We may also collect information about you from third-party companies that help us verify your identity, accomplish a credit check, deter fraud and assess risk.
What Information Do We Collect?
- Identity Information: Name, email address, postal address, signature, phone number, Passport number, ID card number, driver’s license number, Social Security number, Taxpayer Identification number, or other government-issued identification numbers.
- Account details: Username, User ID, Password, etc…
- Tax Information: allowances and tax filing status
- Financial Statement: Bank account information and payment card numbers.
- Any Other Information You Provide Us With: Information that you voluntarily give to us, including your survey responses, e-mails, messages, participation in contests, promotions, suggestions for improvements, referrals, feedback, or any other actions you interact with using our Services.
- Internet & Any Other Electronic Network Activity Data: Web browser type, web browser language, device features (including hardware model, operating system and version, device name, unique device identifier, mobile network information, and information about the device’s interaction with our Services), access time, “log-in” and “log-out” data, internet service provider domain name.
- Location Information: Customer demographic information, and geolocation data.
Cookies And Similar Technologies:
Cookies are text files with small pieces of data, like customer usernames and passwords, that are used to identify your computer and browser or to store information or settings in the browser. HTTP cookies are essential to the modern Internet as they help us provide you with more personal, convenient website visits, and improve your web browsing experience.
At Dgtera, we utilize cookies to manage your device information, internet activity information, and inferences as depicted overhead. Cookies and similar technologies aid us to:
- Recognize your data so you do not have to re-enter it every visit.
- Track and comprehend how you interact Dgtera website, e-mails, and online services.
- Customize our online services according to your preferences.
- Estimate how functional and sufficient our services and communications are to you.
- Monitor and improve Dgtera products and services.
Why Do We Collect Your Information?
- To respond to your requests according to your preferences.
- To create and support your account.
- To comprehend if DGTERA Services are effective to you and to evaluate the significance of any updates we provide.
- To promote our products and services.
- To enhance our services and to develop potential new products and services.
- To verify your identity either directly or through the use of third-party identity verification services.
- To improve your customer experience.
- To perform internal research, measure, track, and analyze trends and usage.
- To investigate, detect, prevent, report, or recover from fraud, misrepresentations, security breaches, and incidents.
Whom Do We Share Your Information With?
We might share your information when needed with the following:
- Our employees and team members.
- Our Service support partners as Technology providers, Identity verification providers, and Marketing or event providers.
- Third-Party Analytics Services as Google Analytics & Facebook.
- Our advisers, including legal advisers, financial advisers, and management advisers.
- Our Partners, Affiliates, and Group Companies.
- Legal authorities responding to governmental legal requests from jurisdictions inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Your Choices & Rights:
- You may access, change, or correct information that you have provided by logging into your Dgtera account at any time or by making a request to us.
- You may request DGTERA to provide a copy of the personal data we have collected from you.
- You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from DGTERA by following the instructions in those messages or by informing our team that you would not like to receive future promotional calls or e-mails.
- You may request that DGTERA transfer the information that we have gathered to another association, or to you, under certain conditions.
- You may request that DGTERA erase your personal data after Subscription deletion, or under certain conditions.
- Effective Date: 9/16/2022
- Telephone Number: 920012379
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org