- We are a data-driven fintech company looking for a highly motivated Software Tester to be part of our team.
- As a core member of the team, you will be responsible for the quality of software development and deployment, performing automated and manual tests to ensure the software developed fits the purpose.
- Some of the duties include analysis of software, mitigate risk and prevent software issues.
- Analysing users’ stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility (Frontend & Backend)
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Provide timely solutions
- Apply quality engineering principles throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Provide support and documentation
- 1 to 3 years of experience as a Software Tester or similar role
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience with documenting and reporting test results
- Proficiency in using Postman or equivalent
- Proficiency in using bug stories in Jira Atlassian
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills (Proficient command of English)